Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Retro TV Comedies

Been in the mood for lotsa lotsa retro TV lately.  Not sure why, as it makes me feel old, but, my goodness, they sure made some funny shit back then!  *Character oriented too, not just pretty people looking perfect and cloned with canned lauff tracks.   I'm not saying there ain't nothing good on nowadays, but if the young peeps think old TV was all shiney happy people...they might be surprised. 

I've been watching All in the Family, The Jeffersons, Alice, M*A*S*H, etc.  Damn. Good. Stuff.  Lauff Out Loud Funny, with great actors, theatrically trained actors (not airbrushed *stars*), and boundry pushing issues.

Awesome.   I've been loving the comments some young peeps have left for these shows on youtube too...I mean the ones who've never seen these shows until now and can see, even today, the brillance of many of them.   Makes me a proud old lady...  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment