Thursday, April 14, 2011

Steampunkt

I shouldn't have looked...but I did...at Amazon.com, the beckoning header that reads "If you like Abney Park, we recommend these..."

And there they were:  a lovely selection of more steampunk bands that I, indeed, did sample and enjoy immensely.

So far, I've been a good and frugal girl and haven't actually bought any of them.  I placed them on my wish list instead of in my shopping cart and felt very proud for having resisted kneejerk temptation.   However, it's been only a couple days...and they are still there...whispering...singing...and flying their airships in the back of my mind.

In any case, here's what I found:

The Cog Is Dead

The Clockwork Dolls

Deadly Nightshade Botanical Society

Unextraordinary Gentlemen

Sunday Driver

Clockwork Quartet

Ghostfire

No comments:

Post a Comment